Airtel has a new offering for its users in which it is providing it’s postpaid and V-Fiber broadband customers a free 1-year subscription of Amazon Prime service on downloading the Airtel TV app. This subscription is available for all the users unlike before when it was available only for a few users. This is the promotional offer that provides the users with a big platform like Amazon to watch movies and TV shows and Airtel is also benefited by increasing their customer base to compete with Jio and its assorted movie streaming and live TV apps.
The provision is to be had most effective to Airtel postpaid clients on myInfinity plans priced Rs. 499 and above, and to V-Fiber broadband customers on plans priced above Rs. 1,000. An Airtel consultant instructed devices 360 that the partnership between the telecom giant and the e-commerce titan is until December this year.
More Tech News: 6 Gadgets
So a subscriber who avail the offer now will enjoy the offerings for three hundred and sixty-five days. however, if a subscriber activates the loose carrier in April, they will get simplest 9 months of free high utilization. For folks who are not aware, the Amazon top subscription comes with free delivery, get entry to too high Video streaming, early get right of entry to offers in income in addition to distinct offers.
How to claim Airtel’s free Amazon Amazon Prime Subscription
- To claim the offer, the eligible subscribers need to download the Airtel TV app from App Store or Play Store and login using the registered mobile number
- Once logged in, scroll down and you will see a banner of Amazon Prime
- Tap on the banner and a dialogue box will appear, with details of the Prime service. Tap on Activate Now
- Now you will be required to key in your Amazon account credentials
- Once the credentials are verified, your free 365-day Amazon Prime subscription will start, and you will be informed of the same via SMS and email
This offer is applicable only for the Amazon users who do not have a Prime membership. You will have to end if you already have a membership to claim this offer.
Airtel said the free subscription is available as long as the customer continues on the present plan and the plan will be terminated if they switch to a plan with lesser value. The customer will be charged Rs. 999 after th1-year of subscription.