Nokia Tablet: While the rumor has it that the HMD Global company will be launching the new Nokia p1 and Nokia 8 smartphones at the MWC (Mobile World Congress) 2017, it is not yet clear if that’s all we will see from Nokia at the event. it is the first time that an enormous 18.4-inch Nokia branded tablet has been spotted online, and it is spotted at GFXBench by NokiaPowerUser, the listing reveals that the unnamed tablet and it will have feature with a huge 18.4 inch display with a resolution of 2560×1440 pixels.
Features of Nokia tablet:
- Nokia tablet will be powered by a 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset with Adreno 540 GPU and 4GB of RAM.
- According to listing, It will be having 52Gb internal storage, which means it is indicating the free storage left for usage after OS installation and partition, the actual on board storage is most likely to be 64GB.
- It will be having 12-megapixel primary camera with Ultra HD video recording support with a resolution of 3840×2160 pixels, and it has features like LED flash and autofocus.
- while Up front camera comes with another 12-megapixel camera sensor with same video resolution,including LED flash.
- Nokia tablet would be run on Android 7.0 Nougat, and on top layered with Android FIHE revealed.
- Connectivity options revealed in listing are 4G LTE, Wi-Fi,Bluetooth, Compass, GPS, NFC and single SIM support.
According to a benchmark listing revealed back in October last year, the Nokia D1C would feature a 13.8 inch full HD 1080p display.
Features of Nokia D1C:
- A GFXBench had also revealed that the tablet runs with a Qualcomm’s 64-bit Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor clocked at 1.4GHz paired with Adreno 505 GPU and 3GB of RAM.
- The listing also reveals that it has 9GB of available storage,the space left after the installation of OS, which means it could come with 16GB onboard storage.
- It would be having 15 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 7 megapixel selfie camera is also expected.
- Connectivity options on the tablet include Bluetooth, GPS and Wi-Fi. Other details like 4G connectivity , battery capacity and design is unknown.