Chinese smartphone brand, Nubia has just announced its latest flagship phone, dubbed Nubia Z17. The smartphone is the successor to last year’s Nubia Z11, and it has the same design along with the bezel-less display. The phone is announced in China and will come to India later this year. The Nubia Z17 was spotted in various benchmark sites before the launch, and the official specs are not different from the leaked specs.
ZTE Nubia Z17 Specifications
The Nubia Z17 comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels and 403 PPI pixel density. The display is also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass, but the version number is not specified. The phone is powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset, paired with massive 8GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of internal storage. The phone also comes in a 6GB RAM variant.
The dual rear cameras in the phone are 23MP with f/1.8 aperture, 12MP with f/2.0 aperture, Sapphire glass lenses, and NeoVision 7.0. The phone also has a 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and 80-degrees wide angle lens.
Nubia Z17 Key Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD display with 1920×1080 resolution, 403 PPI density, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Processor: Octa-core 64-bit 2.45GHz Snapdragon 835 processor with Adreno 540 GPU
- Memory: 6GB/8GB
- storage: 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 (expansion not supported)
- Rear-facing Camera: 23-megapixel with f/1.8 aperture, 12-megapixel with f/2.0 aperture, Sapphire glass lenses, NeoVision 7.0
- Front-facing Camera: 16-megapixel with F/2.0 aperture, 80-degrees wide angle lens
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC support and a 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: Non-removable 3200mAh battery with Quick charge 4.0 fast charging
- Colours: Black, White, Gold, Blue, Red
The Nubia Z17 runs Android 7.1 Nougat with Nubia UI 5.0 on top. The device is backed by a 3200mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0. Nubia also said that the device is water and dust resistant, but the IP certification was not mentioned at the launch. Connectivity options in the phone include 4G VoLTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC support and a 3.5mm audio jack.
The phone will be available in four colour options- Black, White, Gold, Blue, Red. The device is priced at 2799 Yuan (approximately Rs. 32,170) for the 6GB RAM/64GB storage variant. The 8GB of RAM and 128GB storage variant retails for 3999 Yuan (approximately Rs. 38,000).